The correct diagnosis, the personal approach and the appropriate therapeutic indication are the success of a dermal filler treatment, so knowing how and with what natural results are achieved is fundamental. In this course, we will focus on the treatment of Botulinum Toxin and the different dermal fillers.
In the fight against wrinkles and lines, the chemical lobe is incrementally used: Botox and hyaluronic are supposedly to make a face smooth and wrinkle-free through various mechanisms of action. However, these methods are sometimes risky; there are medical risks to the patient and legal risks to the user. For not every professional branch, which deals with the embellishment of the human countenance, can uninhibitedly inject Botox and other substances into the slackened tissue.
Filler Courses Program Objectives:
1. Discussing the history and safety mechanism of action of dermal fillers
2. Demonstrating the physiology and facial anatomy depending on the facial aesthetics
3. Describe the cosmetic contraindications and safety instructions to use
4. Describing types of dermal filler products
5. Learning various techniques to administrator the dermal fillers correctly to rectify the folds, wrinkles, and lines.
6. About the growth of aesthetics products and markets worldwide
7. Practicing proper injection techniques using dermal fillers
8. Demonstrating the professionalism to conduct aesthetic patient consultation
In short, the objective of this face fillers courses is to make known what Botulinum Toxin is, where it comes from and to show that, although it has possible side effects, which are rare, none of them are permanent, being one of the treatments in safer and more efficient medicine.
It is essential to choose, in a safe way,
1. The hyaluronic acid filling material that we are going to implant,
2. The type of wrinkle or defect to be corrected,
3. The expectations of the patient,
4. Knowing how to transmit to the patient the actual results that can be achieved, and
5. The economic impact, but above all, the technique.
THERMAL FILLING APPLICATION AREAS
• Nasolabial Region,
• Lip Plumping,
• Nose Profile Forming,
• Jaw Line,
• Oral Corps,
• Cheek Bone Cheek,
• Pick Line,
• Brow Lift,
Demonstration and live applications in treatments.The botulinum toxin and dermal fillers are the two major non-surgical cosmetic treatments.
THE Botox courses STANDS ON
-The undesirable effects of the treatment of wrinkles
-Injection technique to privilege to obtain high-level results
In addition to the Botox and dermal filler courses, the course also offers an introduction base, favoring the organization of your clinically both commercially and organically.
Dermal Filling Training Topics:
• Face and deep anatomy
• Reasons for aging
• Facial rejuvenation
• A facial aesthetic structure and examination
• What is Dermal Filler? How does it work?
• Evaluation of various Dermal Filler brands,
• Patient selection,
• Side Effects and Prevention,
• Contraindication assessment,
• Application and planning techniques,
• Product preparation and storage conditions,
• Practical procedures,
• Rules for application,
• Legal requirements,
In the beauty industry, it is often and with all sorts of cures, means, and methods that are provided to rejuvenate or beautify the human body in any way. The problem here is that many of these methods work under the human skin; These are then considered as a healing intervention and are, as such, reserved to doctors and naturopaths. Botox and hyaluronic acid are also subject to prescription, therefore, the corresponding preparations are only to be used by doctors.
Source by Sharon Grogan