Teeth whitening can be achieved without the need to spend thousands of dollars. Many regular items found in the kitchen and refrigerator can be used to whiten teeth. Things such as salt water and vinegar can be used as a substitute for the tooth bleaching products sold in the market. Tooth bleaching induces a chemical reaction that dissolves and removes unwanted substances that discolor teeth. The bleaching agent should be potent since darkened and discolored plaques are very hard to remove. Plaques are made of oxidized calcium and carbon. This cannot be removed through brushing teeth. The following tips would be useful in helping people achieve whiter teeth:
> Regular use of tooth bleaching products
– Bleaching items are very useful for long term dental health maintenance
– The bleaching items effectively remove all the unwanted substances stuck in the surface of teeth including food particles and unwanted organisms.
– The bleaching fluids are very potent and effective for the removal of darkened enamel. The discolored layers of teeth are made of calcium and foreign particles. The particles are responsible for the colored stains. The bleaching tools can penetrate the different layer of teeth and remove the unwanted particles
> Avoid food items rich in sugar
– Food items rich in sugar are the most common cause of tooth discoloration. Glucose from food can easily stick to the internal and external parts of the tooth.
– People should brush immediately after eating food items with sugar in order to prevent long term damage.
> Use of proper teeth whitening kits
– Hundreds of teeth whitening kits sold in the market has different effects
– People should only buy the products which have been cleared by dental experts in order to prevent adverse effects and complications.
– Some tooth whitening kits only improve the appearance but not the dental health of the person
– The use of tooth bleaching products is a good alternative since it cleans and removes contaminants while making the teeth whiter
Source by Ashley Whitaker