Oral or IV chelation does not cure vascular disease. Chelation therapy removes plaque and metals from clogged arteries and therefore increases circulation. Many people believe you have to open a clogged artery all the way to receive benefit. This is not true. One of my family members had no symptoms until her heart artery was over 98% clogged. Two weeks before the event she had walked 3 to 4 miles without incidence at 9600 feet in elevation. That tells me that taking out just 5% could give symptom relief.
If you have a major blockage such as this and you do not want to undergo surgery I would always recommend IV chelation under the care of a chelation medical professional. The reason, IV chelation is more effective and gives quicker results. I know of people who have been told by surgeons if they did not undergo surgery immediately they would die. These people found an MD, DO or other chelation professional and started IV treatments immediately. These people are still alive and well today.
Oral chelation has been used successfully by people with every kind of vascular condition from minor to major. In my experience oral chelation is effective. There are four different ingestion methods.
1. EDTA capsules
2. Vitamin and mineral formulas with EDTA
3. Liquid EDTA
4. EDTA suppositories I have used three out of the four.
I personally prefer EDTA capsules which is a vegetable capsule filled with finely ground EDTA. I chose this method because of ease of use, price and effectiveness. The vitamin and mineral combinations with EDTA are slow and were not as effective. Liquid EDTA is very expensive per dose and I found it to be no more effective. I have not tried the suppository method.
The reasons I chose EDTA powder
1. The dosage I take closely resembles IV chelation dosage of 2.5 to 3 grams per treatment.
2. It can be taken in as a capsule or as a liquid.
3. It can be taken sublingually.
4. The price is the cheapest of all methods.
5. It is very effwective which is most important.
6. The price is so little it can be taken on a daily or weekly basis.
7. It takes only seconds and is very convenient and easy.
Usage and Dosage Recommendations
1. Take 3200mg per dose three times a day for 14 days
2. Rest for 14 days. The EDTA will keep working even after you stop for about a week.
3. Repeat step 1 and step 2.
4. Repeat step 1 and step 2.
5. If diarrhea starts back off dosage and take for more days.
6. Always take a good multivitamin when taking oral chelation.
At the end of three complete cycles you should be able to see results. The main reason people state that oral chelation does not work is they do not take enough EDTA for a long enough period of time. There is much evidence present that EDTA should be taken just like a daily multi vitamin. EDTA has no side effects except some possible diarrhea when one takes large doses. This side effect is eliminated by just reducing intake.
If you have a vascular condition the most effective and quickest natural way to relieve symptoms is chelation therapy. If your condition is not life threatening try oral chelation first, it is inexpensive, quick and easy. It is much better than the alternatives of surgery or drugs full of side effects.
Source by Dan Keating